Matt here with a new update for you.
Add some gladiatorial guise to your GSO Techs with the new Roman Skin.
We’ve added the Damage and Damageable types of each block to their Block Descriptions.
You can now Quick Select blocks by using the middle mouse button.
- Roman GSO Skin
Quality of Life Improvements:
- The Damage and Damageable types for each block have been added to their Block Descriptions.
- Scenery objects (Trees, Rocks etc…) have received a damageable type update on their info panel.
- You can now Quick Select the block your cursor is currently pointed at (if available in your inventory) using the middle mouse button.
The following Blocks have had their names changed:
- Fixed an issue that caused blocks to sometimes disappear from the Inventory UI.
- Fixed an issue where the Reticule Research Precision Laser would intermittently visibly stop-start when next to a resource.
- Fixed an issue where tire tracks would sometimes leave behind a polygon (square).
Translations have been updated for our Japanese friends.
Many thanks to the TT Translator team, in particular recent translations from: